Hills n Toes have been established for 20 years in 2017 and pride ourselves in offering both modern and traditional styles of Line dancing, with qualified instructors.
MONDAYS – BEGINNERS/IMPROVERS: 7:00 ~ 10:30pm – £6.00. Re-opening 08 January.
We started our Beginner Line dance class in January 2013. We promise you a great three hours (plus) of hot easy dance routines, by some of the world’s best choreographers. Style and technique will be taught by experienced, qualified teachers at a beginner’s pace – allowing you to really experience the dance comfortably until you’re ready to move up to improver level.
If you’re an absolute beginner – or you’ve not been for a while – you may find it beneficial to join us from 7:00 ~ 7:30 pm on a Monday. This is when we break down the principal steps we use in Line dancing, without any music. It’s a unique opportunity to learn the basics.
This is also a great opportunity as a refresher for former line dancers from way back to brush up on the steps and dances you may have forgotten.
TUESDAYS – ROCK N STROLL IN LINE: 7:30 ~ 10:30pm – £6.00. Starting Tuesday 16 January.
- New for 2018
- Starting Tuesday 16 January
- Learn to stroll to nostalgic music
- New and established Line dances
- No partner or experience needed
- Suitable for all dance levels
- Freestyle jive partners welcome
- FREE admission on first visit
THURSDAYS – IMPROVERS/INTERMEDIATES 7:30 ~ 10:30pm – £6.00. Re-opening 04 January.
- Modern & traditional Line dancing
- A return to how Thursdays used to be
- Exciting new routines
- Non-dancers / U14s ~ £1.00
If you’ve never Line danced before and have preconceptions about it – then the short video below should help dispel the myths!
ALL ROMFORD CLASSES
Romford United Services and Social Club (RUSSC)
28 Mawney Road
- Licensed bar (please do not consume your own drinks – soft drinks can be purchased from the bar)
- Newly refurbished Sprung Dance Foor (kind to your ‘heels & toes’!)
- Access to RUSSC car park in Linden Street, RM7 7DP (off Como Street)
- Have been 18 years in the same venue
Join our qualified A.I.S.T.D. teachers. Our teaching methods will demonstrate technique as well as the fun and benefits of dance. Our classes are with any combination of Hillary Kurt-Webster, AISTD, Angela Ottley, AISTD and Susie Gurnett.
- Our aim is to get you dancing to a wide range of music and styles, creating a ‘feel-good’ factor, dancing alongside like-minded people. A dance class with a social atmosphere!
- Principal’s note – Despite common perception, we are not jumping around like Cowboys and Indians, shouting ‘yee-hah’ or firing bows and arrows. We are funky people!
We have also provided Line dance instruction and DJ for many private functions – we can combine Line dancing with regular disco – so if you’re thinking of hosting an event like this; make sure you contact us!